Wednesday, April 25, 2012

chia pudding extravaganzaaaa!

Lately, I've been wanting to try making chia pudding because I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE on vegan blogs. So I made some and it was just splendid! I topped it with some cooked quinoa that I cooked with some cinnamon in a rice cooker :)
Here's what I used:
  • 1 TB peanut butter
  • 1/2 super ripe banana
  • 1 TB chia seeds
  • 1/4 tsp butter extract
  • 1/4-1/2 tsp almond extract
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
(I mashed it all together and let it sit in the fridge for like 15 minutes to thicken up)
  • cooked quinoa
My banana was perfectly sweet for me, but if you're going for a sweeter taste, brown sugar would be just divine in this.

next time I will surely be adding some walnutssssssss! I LOVE BREAKFAST BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment