Tuesday, June 5, 2012

GF Raspberry Maple Bread Pudding for One!

Before my hunt for a summer job yesterday, I was having a craving attack for raspberries and bread pudding. So, what better way to quench that than with raspberry bread pudding? I kinda threw everything in a ramekin, crossed my fingers, and hoped it turned out well--it did :)
Here's what I used:
2 slices of my homemade gluten-free bread (they're quite tiny)
roughly 1/4 cup raspberries
1 egg
a splash of unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
about 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
honey

If butter didn't attack my complexion, I would have buttered it, but I toasted the bread, tore it into ~1/2 inch pieces, and placed them in my heart-shaped ramekin. I alternated placing bread pieces and raspberry pieces into my dish. In a separate bowl, I whisked the wet ingredients with a fork and poured em over the bread and berries. I baked it at 350 for about a half hour, give or take, until it didn't look runny anymore. Then, I devoured it and explored L.A. with my buddy ol' pal Paico in search of some jobby jobs!

View!


Oh, don't forget the powdered sugar on top :D


No comments:

Post a Comment