I didn't really measure anything, but here's roughly what I used (makes 6 cupcake-sized quiches):
1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
2/3 cup liquid egg whites
1/2 cup almond milk
Bragg's liquid aminos
salt & pep to taste (Yes, I tasted my raw mixture. Pasteurized egg whites, remember? Calm down.)
3/4 cup spinach, thawed & chopped
1/2 Roma tomato, seeded and finely chopped
2 TBS each of red & green bell pepper
2 TBS nutritional yeast (optional, I just love its cheezy saltiness)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Rinse quinoa in a strainer until the water runs clear
3. Whisk all ingredients together and scoop mixture using a measuring cup into a **CUPCAKE PAPER-LINED OR VERY WELL-GREASED CUPCAKE PAN** Pam did NOT come through for me with this, however! Hence, my title, "baby quiche mess."
4. Cover the pan with foil and bake for about 18 minutes or until the egg is no longer runny.
5. Remove the foil and broil on low for about 10 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the top is golden and beautiful.
(I'm not sure how cupcake papers would do under a broiler though...)
6. EAT. Maybe with some Frank's Red Hot? Maybe add some into the mixture before cooking it? Mmm. Definitely going to try to perfect this recipe the next time I go shopping because my stupid "cooking spray" failed me despite my liberal application.
Notice the pile of scraps in the top left? That's the bottom half of the quiches that decided to cling onto the pan. *Ugh*