Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday Scramble (Vegan)

For breakfast #2 today, I wanted something easy peasy and savory. I was feeling reeeeally lazy (me lazy about cooking? what is this?!) SO what better place to check out than the Vegan Stoner? What I like about the Vegan Stoner is that the measurements used include "spoonful" and "handful." Totally open for you to make it how you want it. Just how I like it. I made their "Bell Pepper Scramble" and boy oh boy did it sure hit the spot.
How I  made it:

  • 1/5 block firm tofu, pressed with paper towels & cubed
  • some red & green bell pepper, chopped
  • zucchini, sliced
  • nutritional yeast
  • liquid aminos
  • fresh ground black pepper
Drizzle some EVOO in a sizzling hot pan and cook the veggies + tofu until they're golden or to your liking. Add nutritional yeast and liquid aminos (or soy sauce) and mix until everything is covered.
BAM. Done.
Put it on whatever you want or eat it alone. This would be good with some hot sauce, too, but I totally didn't think it needed it.
PIKTURESXS


Detail shot oOoo

Messily wrapped in a brown rice tortilla
Gosh...that was just so difficult...

No comments:

Post a Comment